Jack Burns, a young actor and dancer, has died at 14 years old.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Multiple weapons and a pipe bomb were recovered from the scene of Tuesday's Jersey City shooting, officials revealed Wednesday.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Scientists have discovered thousands of mysterious holes in the seabed off Big Sur, Calif.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
On the heels of the bombshell Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) report, Inspector General Michael Horowitz is appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Michael Horowitz says Christopher Steele had a bias that should have been reported to the FISA court and DOJ lawyersSource: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
As the House of Representatives begins drafting articles of impeachment against President Trump, two new national polls indicate a slight majority of Americans still oppose impeaching and removing the Republican president from office.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Fox Business Briefs: Shares of Saudi Aramco soar on the company's first day of trading; Silicon Valley fast food start up Impossible Foods receives the United Nations Global Climate Action Award for creating plant-based meat alternatives.Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Dianne Feinstein, Senate Judiciary Committee, says IG Horowitz did not find political bias in the FBI's decision to investigate the Trump campaign. "There is no deep state."Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Discussing the counter-intelligence investigation opened against President Trump, Senator Graham says the FBI never made any attempt to inform Trump about problems in his campaignSource: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Lindsey Graham, Senate Judiciary chairman, delivers his opening statement in today's FISA report hearing and blasts the FBI as having "biased agents"Source: Fox News | Date: 12 Dec, 2019
Google News : 日本 (Japan) : All
- 時事通信ニュースCOP25でグレタさん演説 世界の指導者を厳しく批判(19/12/12) ANNnewsCH
- ウェザーニュース北海道宗谷地方北部で震度5弱(19/12/12) ANNnewsCH
- アエラドット 朝日新聞出版ノーベル賞授賞式 吉野彰さんに化学賞授与(19/12/11) ANNnewsCH
- 岩手日報【報ステ】玉沢元農水大臣が銃撃される 82歳男出頭(19/12/10) ANNnewsCH
- livedoor「まるでチェルノブイリ」 NZ噴火、果敢な救助活動に称賛も AFPBB News
- 日本経済新聞俳優のハリソン・フォードさん 米政府を痛烈批判(19/12/11) ANNnewsCH
- 産経ニュース「渡辺美里が1億円やるから結婚してと･･･」茨城県も騙してたTVでおなじみフードコーディネーターの虚言癖 J-CASTニュース
- Yahoo!ニュース火災に見舞われた「首里城」をIngress上で復元 両陣営の協力で Mogura VR
- 日本経済新聞福島県職員らに『冬のボーナス』支給 一般平均は77万8255円 福島民友
- ＠S［アットエス］ by 静岡新聞容疑者に「金を返してもらう」と自宅前で刺される 浜松市殺害された役員 www.fnn.jp
- livedoorトランプ氏「魔女狩りだ」 米議会下院が弾劾決議案(19/12/11) ANNnewsCH
- アエラドット 朝日新聞出版多くの人が別れ惜しむ 中村医師の葬儀、故郷で(19/12/11) ANNnewsCH
- 日本経済新聞英総選挙、保守党が過半数見通しもリード縮小－ユーガブ最新調査 ブルームバーグ
- 毎日新聞トランプ､WTOの紛争処理機能を止める 委員たったの１人に Newsweekjapan
- ブルームバーグ利下げ予想多いが、据え置きの可能性も!?トルコリラは18円台後半で小動きが続くか｜トルコリラ相場の明日は天国か？ 地獄か？ ザイＦＸ！
- 産経ニュースGoogle ニュースですべての記事を表示
- SankeiBizサウジ石油、時価2百兆円 世界最大、新規上場（共同通信） Yahoo!ニュース
- Game*Spark『バイオハザード RE:3』 プロモーション映像 PlayStation Japan
- iPhone ManiaAppleの新型「Mac Pro」、1.5TBメモリのフルスペックで574万円（税別） 「ベンツ買える」と話題に（ねとらぼ） Yahoo!ニュース
CNN News : Asia [INTL]
- North Korea calls Trump a 'heedless and erratic old man'
- Intermittent fasting and a new passion helped him lose 95 pounds
In May 2018, Jared Sklar's wake-up call was waiting for him when he got home from work. He opened the fridge and saw four different pizza boxes from four different restaurants.
- Eat more plants and less meat to live longer and improve heart health
Eating more plants and less meat has been tied to a longer life and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease in a new study.
- South Africa's 'boxing grannies' juke and jab their way to healthier lives
The women range in age from the mid-60s to the early 80s. They love to dance and sing. And twice a week, they come to a gym in Cosmo City, on the outskirts of Johannesburg, to box. They are affectionately known as South Africa's "boxing grannies," and these women are juking and jabbing their way to healthier lives.
- 5 dishes every Hanoi visitor needs to try
Google News : 香港版 (Hong Kong) : All
Google News : 中国版 (China) : All
CNN News : Health
- Athletes have healthier brains that can actually hear better, study says
Listen closely: Can you hear that noisy static in your brain?
- 'Miracle' woman survives six-hour cardiac arrest
A British woman has made a full recovery after suffering a six-hour cardiac arrest caused by severe hypothermia -- a condition that doctors say also saved her life.
- How healthy eating can lengthen your life
By taking some cues from blue zones, places around the world where people live the longest, healthiest lives, you can live longer. These are some tips.
- No single e-cigarette brand linked to vaping-related lung injuries, CDC says
No single product or brand is responsible for the thousands of vaping-related lung illnesses reported across the United States, according to a report released Friday by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Study links hair dyes and chemical straighteners to higher breast cancer risk, particularly among black women
Permanent hair dye and chemical hair straightener use was linked to a higher risk of breast cancer in a new study from researchers at the National Institutes of Health. The risk is more than six times higher for black women.